1. Non-personal information is data about usage and service operation that is not directly associated with a specific personal identity. CARDKNOX may collect and analyze non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the CARDKNOX Website.
2. CARDKNOX may gather aggregate information, which refers to information your computer automatically provides to us and which cannot be tied back to you as a specific individual. Examples include referral data (the Web sites you visited just before and just after our site), the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. For example, when you request a page from one of our sites, our servers log your IP address to create aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns and for purposes of system administration.
3. Every time you request or download a file from the Web site, CARDKNOX may store data about these events and your IP address in a log file. CARDKNOX may use this information to analyze trends, administer the Web site, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use or for other business purposes.
5. CARDKNOX may use personal information to offer or provide services that support its activities or those of CARDKNOX participants or members, and their collaboration with CARDKNOX. When accessing restricted CARDKNOX Web pages and portals, your personal user information may be tracked in order to support collaboration, ensure authorized access, and enable communication among participants or members.
7. We respect the privacy of every individual who uses the Site and we will only process and use the data obtained through the Site for our own business purposes. CARDKNOX uses a variety of means to protect personal information provided by users of the Web site, including using firewalls and other security measures on its servers.